Helpful and Inexpensive Resources for Easter Week

There are some great deals for resources on the cross and resurrection this week.  I have personally only read the one by John Piper.  But have read other books by R.C. Sproul and Jonathan Dodson.  If you are looking for a helpful resource this Easter week, I encourage you to check out the following links.

  • Fifty Reasons Why Jesus Came to Die by John Piper.  Available for $.99 here
  • The Truth of the Cross by R.C. Sproul.  Available here for free.
  • Raised by Jonathan Dodson and Brad Watson is also free here


 I also recommend the following books about Jesus:
  • Jesus Is ________________ by Judah Smith
  • Jesus + Nothing = Everything by Tullian Tchvidjian 
  • The Prodigal God by Timothy Keller
  • The Gospel of Yes by Mike Glenn
You can purchase these at Faith and Life Bookstore in Newton or your local Christian store.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VBS-Day 2

Skinny Dipping