Tweets and more tweets

Here are some of my favorite tweets from the last few weeks.  This is one of the blessings of social media where we can hear the gospel from people all over the world. If you like the tweet, go and follow the person on Twitter.
It is not that Grace justifies and the law sanctifies; it is all of Grace. (Jack Miller)
In Christ, there is nowhere you can go to get away from being known...and loved...and defended...and sought by the Spirit of God. @shawnbreker
We should not obey to gain our assurance, but because of it. We are called to emphasize what has been DONE for us to so we can find our motivation for what we must DO.  @jonmoffitt 
The more you look for your faith, the harder it will be to find. This is because faith is based on knowledge and trust. That’s why, whatever the circumstance, it is so important to remind yourself over and over again who God is and to trust him to carry you through. (Jack Miller) 
Whenever I start focusing too much on what I have done for God instead of what He has done for me, I get into trouble. @zachvandyke
For my life He bled and died,
Christ will hold me fast;
Justice has been satisfied;
He will hold me fast. @jaredcwilson
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48