Word for 2019: Holy Spirit

For the past several years, I have chosen a word for the year.  Some of those words have been: God's power, gospel, in Christ, and abide.  As I thought about 2019, the word that I am going to focus on will be Holy Spirit.  So, this is more than just a word, it is a person.  I look forward to growing in my understanding of who the Holy Spirit is and what He does from Genesis to Revelation.  Each week I will share a few verses that are connected to the person of the Holy Spirit.

29 When you hide your face, they are dismayed; when you take away their breath, they die and return to their dust.


30 When you send forth your Spirit, they are created, and you renew the face of the ground. (Psalm 104:29-30)
2 And the Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him,

    the Spirit of wisdom and understanding,
    the Spirit of counsel and might,
    the Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord. (Isaiah 11:2)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"