Word for 2019: Holy Spirit

For the past several years, I have chosen a word for the year.  Some of those words have been: God's power, gospel, in Christ, and abide.  As I thought about 2019, the word that I am going to focus on will be Holy Spirit.  So, this is more than just a word, it is a person.  I look forward to growing in my understanding of who the Holy Spirit is and what He does from Genesis to Revelation.  Each week I will share a few verses that are connected to the person of the Holy Spirit.
But they rebelled and grieved his Holy Spirit; therefore he turned to be their enemy,
and himself fought against them. 
Then he remembered the days of old,
of Moses and his people. Where is he who brought them up out of the sea with the shepherds of his flock?
Where is he who put in the midst of them his Holy Spirit, 
who caused his glorious arm
to go at the right hand of Moses, who divided the waters before them to make for himself an everlasting name,
 who led them through the depths?
Like a horse in the desert, they did not stumble. (Isaiah 63:10-13)
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"