Skinny Dipping

Did I get your attention?

Yesterday, I experienced a funny situation with Molly and her buddy, Jacob. I had sent Molly over to Jacob's house (for those not from Hesston, they are our neighbors) to play while I finished a few things at the house. After finishing, I headed over to check on her. This is when I hear, "Jacob!" from his mom. I had met Corey (Jacob's Dad) in the garage and were headed to their back patio. When I heard Rachel (Jacob's mom) say, "Put your clothes on!"

Corey and I laughed as we rounded the corner and saw Molly and Jacob naked from the waist down. They had both decided to go swimming and didn't have swimming suits so they decided to take matters into their own hands. Both Molly and Jacob looked at us as if to say, "What's wrong? We knew we shouldn't get our clothes wet so we just took them off."

Anyway, Corey, Rachel, and I joked that this was funny now, but we hoped we would not encounter this 14 years from now. You just never know what Jacob and Molly are going to do. I hope this story brings a good laugh to you today.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48