The Fog

This morning, I woke up to a thick fog outside. As I was reflecting on fog, I started to think about fog in our lives. These questions came to mind:
  • What are the things that block your view?
  • What situation is keeping you from seeing your destination?
  • How do you deal with fog?
I think the answer to the last question is you move into it. Fog does not last for long and when light appears it usually begins to disappear. This brings to mind the verse that says, "But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God." (John 3:21) Jesus says, "I am the light of the world". These verses tell us that when it is hard to see, we need to look to Christ. The John passage tells us that the truth allows us to see plainly.

Today, I encourage you no matter what fog is billowing around you that there is Someone who can shine light into that difficult to see situation. Also, know that the Word of God will reveal truth in the middle of your fog as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48