Candidating Weekend

This weekend, my colleague and partner in ministry, Brad, is candidating for the lead pastor position at our church. As I have gone through the meetings today (and still more tomorrow), I am reminded of when I candidated at Hesston MB. It was a packed weekend of learning names and sharing my passion & vision for ministry. It was exhausting, yet exciting! As we drove home from the weekend, I was excited about the match between the position and my gifts.

Now, as I look back, I can see how God prepared me for the ministry I now serve in. I am excited about what has occurred and what the future holds. I cannot imagine doing anything else right now. I love my ministry and the church.

Thank you God for the calling you placed on my heart and for leading me to where I am now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48