What I Am Reading

Occasionally, I like to share what I am reading at the moment.  A few of the books are for classes, groups, or staff discussion, but the rest are for edification and growth. 

Here is my list for the start of 2012:

The Resolution for Men by Alex & Stephen Kendrick
The Legacy Path by Brian Haynes
The Good & Beautiful God by James Bryan Smith
Who Stole My Church by Gordon MacDonald
The Meaning of Marriage by Timothy Keller
Sticky Faith by Kara Powell & Chap Clark
Jesus + Nothing = Everything by Tullian Tchividjian

Here is a quote from The Good and Beautiful God:

"As we spend time in quiet and rest and contemplation, sitting at the feet of Jesus, we gain strength to act in wisdom in the hustle and bustle of a busy world."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48