Holding A Baby

There is nothing like holding a newborn baby.  Today, I had the great opportunity to hold Kohen Hershberger.  This is one of the perks of being a Pastor of Children and Family that never gets old.  Congratulations to Chad & Tara on the birth of their baby boy!

As I was driving home, I was thinking about my own kids as babies.  In many ways, it seems like yesterday, but when looking at my 12, 10, almost 9, & almost 5 year olds, I realize the time is actually flying by.  It has been a joy watching them grow up and I wonder if I am passing on the most important things.  I know my most important goal is to raise my kids to love God & love others.  Let me leave you with a verse to remind us as parents (especially fathers) what we are called to do. 

 " Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.(Ephesians 6:4)
By the way, this is a picture of me holding Molly not baby Kohen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48