Thank You!

Today, I am reminded of God's faithfulness, provision, and love. We leave today for vacation in Branson and I am looking forward to time away with family.  Before we left, I needed to run some errands which included purchasing a family pool pass to get the discount (you know I am always looking for a sale).  All of these things--Branson vacation and pool pass were reminders.  Why?

  • Because of the generosity of a family from our church, we can stay at a home in Branson without cost.
  • Because of the generosity of a family from our church, we have season passes to Silver Dollar City for free.
  • Because of the generosity of an anonymous donor, our pool pass was purchased for us.

I am thankful for each of these individuals/families for their generosity.  I thank God for them and their love for me and my family.  I am grateful to serve God with these families at Hesston MB. I have prayed blessing over them as they have understood, "it is more blessed to give than to receive." I praise God for all these things!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48