Tweets and more tweets

Here are some of my favorite tweets from the last few weeks.  This is one of the blessings of social media where we can hear the gospel from people all over the world. If you like the tweet, go and follow the person on Twitter. 
Jesus interpreted Scripture, not as a collection of random stories but as one big story about Him. We should do the same. @BrianDembo
Because the Gospel is what the Bible & Discipleship is all about, we can never move past it. We never outgrow it. @BrianDembo
the reason grace is powerful for godliness is bc there is a chemistry of the heart that is greater than the math of the mind @BryanChapell
Basically, I lived my life believing that God was pleased with me based on what I did, not on who I was in Christ. @BrianDembo
Loved singing this simple truth " Jesus Loves Me" w/ kids in Children's Church today. @JL_Martin
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48