What does it mean to be "in Christ"?

For 2017, I chose the phrase "in Christ" to focus on.  I am about to wrap up this look at union with Christ, but I have a few more weeks to go to finish in 2018. Each week, I will post verse(s) that includes the phrase "in Christ". I look forward to growing in understanding of what it means to be "in Christ."

16 having a good conscience, so that, when you are slandered, those who revile your good behavior in Christ may be put to shame. 17 For it is better to suffer for doing good, if that should be God's will, than for doing evil. (1 Peter 3:16-17)
10 And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you. 11 To him be the dominion forever and ever. Amen.12 By Silvanus, a faithful brother as I regard him, I have written briefly to you, exhorting and declaring that this is the true grace of God. Stand firm in it. 13 She who is at Babylon, who is likewise chosen, sends you greetings, and so does Mark, my son. 14 Greet one another with the kiss of love.
Peace to all of you who are in Christ. (1 Peter 5:10-14)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48