Word for 2019: Holy Spirit

For the past several years, I have chosen a word for the year.  Some of those words have been: God's power, gospel, in Christ, and abide.  As I thought about 2019, the word that I am going to focus on will be Holy Spirit.  So, this is more than just a word, it is a person.  I look forward to growing in my understanding of who the Holy Spirit is and what He does from Genesis to Revelation.  Each week I will share a few verses that are connected to the person of the Holy Spirit.
The Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life. (Job 33:4)
Cast me not away from your presence, and take not your Holy Spirit from me. 
Restore to me the joy of your salvation,
and uphold me with a willing spirit. (Psalm 51:11-12)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48