Globetrotters

Tonight, I am taking the 3 oldest kids to see the Globetrotters at Intrust Bank Arena. They are very excited and I am too. I have never been to see them, but Mitchell has been wanting to go for over a year. Thanks to Grammy & Grandaddy for buying the tickets! I look forward to some fun with the kiddos tonight. Now, I just need to get everything done in my office so we can leave at 5.

Yesterday, was a good day. Hesston had a snow day (more like an ice day) and so I was able to stay home with all 4 kids. We had some fun around the house and then ran some errands followed by a stop at Lincoln Perk. On a side note, we are about to save the princess on Mario Brothers for the Wii.

I am looking forward to this Sunday as it is Youth Sunday at Hesston MB. It always great to see how God uses the gifts of our young people. For those that know me, I dislike the quote, "Youth are the church of tomorrow." I disagree--Youth are the church of today. We need to be allowing our children and youth to discover their gifts and put them to use now in the church, not later. I will step down off my soap box now. So, come and join us on Sunday at 10:10 a.m. Even though, I am not a youth pastor any more, this is still one of my favorite Sundays of the year.

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48