Pizza!

Yes, that's right.  I am thinking about pizza.  Why?  Because tonight is the pizza party for our kids who completed extra Bible reading this year during Hide N Seek.  During Hide N Seek, our students are encouraged to memorize Bible verses and complete weekly devotions.  Additional Bible reading is optional, but does come with a reward of pizza at the end. 

Am I motivating our kids with external motivation?  Yes.  But I don't feel bad about our boys and girls getting into the Bible on their own.  This year, they either read assorted Psalms or John.  They might be doing it just for the pizza, but I am glad that God's Word is being hidden in their hearts.  Now, for the big decision:  cheese or pepperoni?

Comments

  1. I think its even more bonus that Adler and I just did them and didn't even know there was a pizza party!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48