Jesus Today

If you are a regular reader of this blog, you know that I have been blessed by Jesus Calling by Sarah Young.  I enjoy the perspective she offers as she shares God's Word as if God is speaking to us.  I have bought multiple copies and given them away.  I finally decided to buy it for my phone.

She has come out with other devotionals, but the one I am reading each morning now is Jesus Today: Experiencing Hope through His Presence. It was written during a difficult time in her life when she was dealing with health issues. I am only six days in, but would recommend it based on what I have read so far.  Here is a quote from today's reading:


“So dare to ask great things of Me, remembering who I am. I am able to do exceedingly abundantly above all you ask or think. Pondering My limitless ability to help you will strengthen your faith and encourage you to pray boldly.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48