Resources for Kids for Easter Week

So, I am probably late with this post.  Easter Sunday has come and gone.  However, there are some great resources that I recommend for Holy Week.  Most of these are available at your local Christian bookstore and might even be on sale now. 

In no particular order, I recommend the following books, videos, or items:

  • Lily's Easter Party by Crystal Bowman (Ages 4-7)-This new book tells the story of the Resurrection Eggs.
  • Resurrection Eggs-12 eggs that tell the story from Palm Sunday through Easter.  I use every year to tell the true meaning of Easter to the kids in my church after an Easter egg hunt.
  • God Rocks: Rez the Rock That Rolled Away-I have used this video the last two years.  It tells the story for children through music in a fun, creative, and age appropriate way.
  • Little Colt's Palm Sunday by Michelle Adams-Great story to use on Palm Sunday.  I usually incorporate a live donkey that is used with this story.
  • The Story of Jesus for Children-An older film that has been used around the world specifically for kids.
  • Jesus Storybook Bible by Sally Lloyd-Jones-My favorite children's Bible
Happy Easter. He is risen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48