#GoDeeper

If you walk into Hesston MB Church, you will find these posters.  This is our challenge to our church family in 2014. 
 
I thought I would share what I am doing individually and as a family.  I struggle with memorization so we as a family are using games such as Sparkle to help us memorize verses from the book of John.  So far, we have completed John 1:1 and John 1:14.  I have also encouraged the kids to be reading through John and sharing a Life Book with someone.
 
Because of my personality, I love to meditate on God's Word so I am continuing on that as well as reading through John in 2014.  My focus this year as it was in 2013 is not to read through the whole Bible, but instead to let God's word sink into my head, heart and hands through reading smaller sections. I am also praying for opportunities to share God's Word with others.
 
How are you going deeper in your relationship with Jesus in 2014?
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48