Promises of God from Leviticus

Really?  Are there promises from God in the book of Leviticus?  Here are a few:


“For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one’s life” (17:11).
“Consecrate yourselves and be holy, because I am the Lord your God.  Keep my decrees and follow them.  I am the Lord, who makes you holy” (20:7-8).

 “You are to be holy to me because I, the Lord, am holy, and I have set you apart from the nations to by my own” (20:26).

 “I will walk among you and be your God, and you will be my people.  I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt so that you would no longer be slaves to the Egyptians; I broke the bars of your yoke and enabled you to walk with heads held high” (26:12-13).

Comments

  1. J.L. love these promises from Leviticus. Atoned, holy, set apart, God's people.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48