Promises of God from Jeremiah

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart” (1:5).

“Obey me, and I will be your God and you will be my people.  Walk in all the ways I command you, that it may go well with you” (7:23).

“Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his strength or the rich man boast of his riches, but let him who boasts boast about this: that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on the earth, for in these I delight” (9:23-24).
“Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who depends on flesh for his strength and whose heart turns away from the Lord.  But blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him” (17:5, 7).
 
 
 
 
       
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48