Jr. Kids Camp at Tabor College

Today, I am at Tabor College training counselors for Jr. Kids Camp for the Southern District Conference of Mennonite Brethren Churches.  I am helping as the co-director for my first time.  I have helped at Jr. Kids Camp over the years with All Camp Activities.  This will be my first year to be at camp all day, every day. Campers arrive tomorrow afternoon.

Please pray for:
  • counselors who are with the campers the majority of the time.
  • worship band as they lead in worship
  • our speaker for the week, Russ Claassen
  • Ellen Funk and myself as co-directors
  • other staff such as all camp activities, nurse, daily activities, cafeteria workers, etc.
  • campers and their families as they travel and throughout the week

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48