I AM the resurrection

We often forget.  We see throughout history the Israelites and the church forgetting. We need to be reminded often of who God is in Scripture, church history and in our lives and churches.

The names of God are important because these names are not just what God does, it is who He is.  I hope this will encourage you as you are reminded of how good, great, and awesome our God is.


I am the resurrection
 

25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, (John 11:25)

What it reminds me?  Jesus reminds us that He can resurrect those who have died.  Jesus defeated death on the cross.  Therefore, we do not have to fear death because in Christ even though we die, we will be resurrected to new life. This also applies to how Jesus did not come to make bad people good, but people dead in sin, alive in Christ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48

What is D6 Conference?