Tweets and more tweets

Here are some of my favorite tweets from the last few weeks.  This is one of the blessings of social media where we can hear the gospel from people all over the world. If you like the tweet, go and follow the person on Twitter.
Grace is an inward power that enables us to do what we would not ordinarily want to do. Paul emphasizes inward Grace to show us it’s not about just about what we do; it’s about who we are. If you get the “you” straight, then the doing will come straight too. (Jack Miller)
The Father planned your redemption, the Son accomplished it and the Spirit is now applying it. It is finished. @pauldunk
Someone will always have better coffee, better music, better facilities, better speaking, better marketing. Showcase Christ and his gospel. Nobody can improve on that. @jaredcwilson
I’m not the guru. I’m just a pointer, pointing to the One who, by his very presence, is himself the freedom he gives to his own. @DrSteveWBrown
Energy to serve God and love our neighbor comes not through human effort but by resting in the finished work of Jesus, contemplating his goodness, and receiving his grace and truth. @scottsauls
I am a Christian, not because I think I can walk in Jesus's footsteps, but because He is the only one Who can carry me. I am not the gospel; Jesus Christ alone is the Gospel. His story saves me, not only by bringing me justification, but by baptizing me into His resurrection life. @MichaelHorton_ 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48