Happy Birthday Molly!

Today is my youngest daughters birthday. She turns 4 years old today.

I can vividly remember the day I found out that we were going to be having another baby. To say I was shocked or surprised would be an understatement. I thought our family was complete with 3. I found out on my birthday.

Fast forward to July 20, 2007, when beautiful Molly entered the world. She was born c-section and did not immediately start crying like all the rest of our kids did. Those were a few, scary minutes as the nurses sucked fluid out of her lungs which eventually allowed her to let out a scream.

From Day 1, the word that can best describe Molly is joy. She was our easiest baby by far. When she would go into stores, she would catch someone's eye and smile real big. People always would comment on her smile and the joy she brings. She knows how to light up a room. She makes me laugh on a daily basis. Even though she was my surprise baby, I cannot imagine life without her.

Thank you God for the wonderful gift of my daughter Molly! You always know what is best for us even when we cannot see it. Molly's birth always reminds me of this.

Happy 4th Birthday Molly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48