Ready To Preach

This Sunday, I am preaching on the topic of  "Greater" based on three passages in Scripture. 

They are:

28 I tell you, among those born of women there is no one greater than John; yet the one who is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he.” (Luke 7:28)

12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. (John 14:12)

You, dear children are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. (1 John 4:4)

I look forward to talking about the greater life God has planned for us.  If you are in the Hesston area, join us at Hesston MB (610 W. Randall) at 10:10 a.m. 

Or come early at 9 a.m. and enjoy pancakes served by our youth as a fundraiser for their mission trip to Chicago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48