Heaven and Earth

After my kids left for school, I was reading my current devotion The Power of 21 Days  by Jared Stump.  He had two sentences that left me saying AMEN.  I had to share them with you.
A theology about people going to Heaven when they die isn't very controversial, because it allows the kingdoms of this world to remain in control here on earth. But a Kingdom that comes down from Heaven and gives life to the world conflicts with the kingdoms of this world that seek to find life by imparting death into others.
What are your thoughts?  Do you agree or disagree?

It sounds very familiar to the message of the gospel that a Savior takes what is dead and makes it alive.  John 10:10 continues to be on my favorite verses, "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly."

Speak life today in your home, workplace, community and our world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48

Walking in the Spirit