Gospel Doxology

I grew up singing the Doxology in church.  So, when I heard this new song by Zac Hicks at Liberate 2015, it brought back memories, but created new ones with extra verses that teach the gospel.  Enjoy this song as you listen & read the lyrics.

Listen here

Law Gospel Doxology
Words: Zac Hicks & Julie Anne Osterhus, 2014
Music: Traditional
©2014 Unbudding Fig Music (ASCAP), Julie Anne Osterhus

Your perfect law exposes me
I feel my sin and desperate need
My best good works are powerless
To satisfy Your righteousness

But there is One who lived for me
His life, my only victory
His death forever sealed in time
That I am His and He is mine

Praise God from Whom all blessings flow
Praise Him all creatures here below
Praise Him above ye heavenly host
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48

What is D6 Conference?