I'm Back!

It has been several days since I have posted anything on the blog.  I was recovering from lack of sleep and a great week in Guatemala.  I hope to post some reflections from Guatemala over the next few days along with my regular posts on hymns, identity in Christ, and promises of God.  So...check back tomorrow for new posts over the next several days.

Also, in the next few weeks, I will be posting reflections from my sabbatical which is quickly coming to an end. 

On an exciting note:  I submitted my children's book to three publishers today.  I have at least one more that I plan to send to as well.  Pray with me that one of them chooses to publish this book that I am excited to share with others.

Have a great rest of the week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48

Walking in the Spirit