Tweets and more tweets

This is a now a regular feature on the blog.  Usually on Mondays, I get caught up on my favorite podcasts and this usually results in a lot of tweeting on that day.  However, if you are at work and not checking Twitter during that time, you might miss some of the great truth being shared by others.  So, I am sharing some of best tweets from the previous week which include great wisdom and truth.
Jesus, who began a good work in you, will be faithful to complete it. Take heart! @scottsauls
"I'm not right w God because the HS is in me. The HS is in me because I am right w God by grace through faith." @RScottClark via @Byronyawn
know our love for God flows from a response to the love that God has freely given & reconciliation we have w/Him thru Christ @mockingbirdnyc
Is #church a safe place? @JL_Martin @1C13P
We realize that our righteousness is found in Christ alone. @JL_Martin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48