Celebrating with my wife

Over the last few days, I have been celebrating my 19th anniversary with Bethany (it was actually June 13).  I have tried over the years to plan a night or two away to enjoy being together as husband and wife.  When you have kids, this becomes more of a challenge.  When your anniversary falls in the middle of the busiest time for both of you (Sidewalk Sale, Summer Camp, VBS, Kids' summer games), it requires some patience, flexibility, and creativity.

So, right now, we are in Kansas City for a few days shopping, eating, and enjoying one another's company and conversation.  By recommendation, I booked the Casablanca room at Chateau Avalon. I'm looking forward to this time together. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48