Tweets and more tweets

Here are some of my favorite tweets from the last few weeks.  This is one of the blessings of social media where we can hear the gospel from people all over the world. If you like the tweet, go and follow the person on Twitter.
He wants you to walk in love, but he wants you to see that love is found in his Son. Faith looks away from self to the cross and to Christ and what the Father has done. When you look to Jesus, a holy love spreads through your life. (Jack Miller)
 I am chosen, not forsaken. I am who You say I am. You are for me, not against me. I am who You say I am. @EvanHeadrick
Faith is not interested in faith. How big it is, how little it is. How strong it is, how weak. Faith is not about itself. It's about Christ. @birdchadlouis
When Jesus said “it is finished” from the cross, it means that He was the perfect sacrifice for our sins AND He perfectly fulfilled and obeyed the law in our place. @Ryan_Haskins
Nothing matters more than justification by Christ alone through faith alone. This is why Luther described justification as the "article by which the church stands or falls." It is a deeply personal doctrine. @timchestercouk
Grace is radical. What is radical is not what we do for God but what God has done for us. @jonmoffitt 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48