Final morning at #USMB2018

Don Morris, National Director of U.S. Conference of Mennonite Brethren Churches spoke briefly to start our morning.

We are people of the Word and we take God's Word seriously.

Pray for a great movement of God locally, nationally, and globally.  God is up to something among us.

Jesus is saying, "let's go deeper!"

I want to see more broken people come to Jesus.  Let's not get upset about things that don't matter.  Stop fussing. Let's work together.

Revelation 5-Jesus is worthy!

Let's be about proclaiming the substitutionary atonement of Jesus.  Is there any other message more important?

Speaker later in the morning was a missionary to restricted access countries.

How are we to multiply?

I am not happy when people just follow me.  I like to help and create leaders.

I have to be ready for Holy Spirit to lead me the way He wants, not the way I want.

Look what God can do!

I don't like a one man show.  You need others.

You don't need the gift of preaching to share the good news.

Anything God had done in the world, He can do it here, He can do it with you.

We closed our convention with worship and communion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48