Here are a few things to ponder prior to Sunday:
Read the Bible passage: 1 Corinthians 2:2 and Hebrews 7:22-28
Questions to think about:
- What have you learned about God as Creator, Good, Great, Holy, Loving, Merciful, Provider from previous weeks?
- We know what God has saved us from. But what has he saved us to?
- Why is Christ as a substitute important for us?
- Think about the sacrifices of the Old Testament. How does that point to a greater understanding of God as a sacrifice?
- God As He Longs For You To See Him by Chip Ingram
- The Christian Faith by Michael Horton
- The Attributes of God by A.W. Pink
- The Prodigal God by Tim Keller
- The Good and Beautiful God by James Bryan Smith