10 Praises for 10 years!

10 years ago I started at Hesston MB as Associate Pastor of Family Ministry.  Many things have changed over 10 years including my title, Pastor of Children and Family, myself, my family, and the church.



Here are 10 things I praise God for and give Him all the glory:
  1. Individuals and families we have met over the years
  2. Equipping teachers/leaders for children's ministry
  3. Ministries started including D6 Dads, fuzion, prayer team and Equip Me Classes
  4. Change of heart and attitude about preaching (used to dread but now enjoy)
  5. Staff  and volunteers that I have worked with and friends who pray with and for me.
  6. God's provision through a home not on the market, selling a house (even though it took longer than we liked), vehicles provided by generous donors
  7. Opportunities to teach families through classes, adults in Go Deeper Hour, summer studies and preaching.
  8. Kids I have watched grow up and grow as disciples over the years.
  9. Celebrations of parent/child dedication, baptism, mortgage paid off, 40 years as a church, and communion.
  10. God transforming me and the church to better understand His great love, my identity in Christ, abiding, resting in the finished work of Jesus Christ, and going deeper in the gospel and grace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes-The Challenge based on Acts 11:1-18