Branson Memories

As I am reflecting on the past week, I thought I would share some recent memories from my vacation, but also other memories from the past. Just a reminder that time spent with family is always a blessing even if it can be a little stressful at times. Here are some of my Branson memories:

  • My mom screaming when she saw the Lamb Chop Balloon (about 10 years ago)
  • Water Slide in the hills near Silver Dollar City-our family loved it and was sad when they took it out(about 20 years ago)
  • Eating at the fancy restaurant (Candlewood Inn-I think) and embarrassing my dad because we played in the water that we were supposed to use to wash our hands (about 25 years ago)
  • My sister screaming when a goat ate her dress (about 30 years ago)
  • Mom falling down the stairs-she was not hurt (several vacations over the last 33 years)
  • Water Chute on the strip where we have gone many times over the last 20 years
  • Bumper Cars with Aunt Kay Jean at The Track and go-carts with Uncle Robert (about 20 years ago)
  • Many great shows and games of mini-golf over the last 20 years
  • Couples' Massage for my 10 year anniversary (last year)
  • 4 days of fun with no kids with Bethany-shows, food, water slide, ice cream, walks, shopping (last year)
  • Water Chute with the kids-the older 3 loved it & Molly kept saying "Again, Again". Her little legs had to be tired walking up that hill about 20 times. (this year)
  • Silver Dollar City-the kids were so excited about going! We had a great two days there. Lots of fun rides and shows. They also fell in love with the salt water taffy. (this year)
  • Shopping without complaining-they were such good shoppers even with the huge crowds. They were so good. (this year)
  • Time flying by in the car. Thanks to Bethany and Shirley for bags and travel games!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48