Highs for the Week

It's time again to post some of the highlights of my last week. Here they are in no specific order:
  • Worship on Aug. 30th focusing on reaching the world.
  • Sunday School Teacher's Meeting. We have great teachers and I enjoyed meeting and training with them.
  • Blood Drive-Last time was a nightmare, but not so bad this time.
  • Noon Basketball-I love this exercise. And it's basketball so what more needs to be said.
  • D6 Dads-I am already blessed by this group of dads. I met with three different groups on Tuesday at 6:30 a.m., Wednesday at 7:00 p.m., and Thursday at 9:00 p.m..
  • Soccer practice has begun.
  • Staff Meetings-I know I am strange, but I enjoy and look forward to our church staff meetings on Tuesday and Wednesdays. When you go without staff meetings for four years, you appreciate them when you have them.
  • First official Hide N Seek and 5th/6th ministry. Great ministry and turnout at both!
  • Great visits with people in homes and at the Perk.
  • Reading some great books at the Perk on Thursday afternoon (God, Marriage & The Family, Vintage Jesus, Uncommon, Parenting from Your Strengths)
  • Movie Night With the Family on Friday
  • Over 3 mile bike ride with Mitchell, Mackenzie, and Megan on Saturday
  • Trip to the Arboretum
  • Lunch with my wife
  • Leading Children's Church today
  • Kids to Wichita for 24 hours from Sunday afternoon until early evening on Monday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48

What is D6 Conference?