Your Idenity

If you know me, one of my favorite messages to share with people is their identity in Christ.  Too often, as believers, we have a false understanding of who we are.  I preached on this subject in April.  If interested, see notes here.  I am also excited about a new book coming out in January by Mark Driscoll on this subject.

But today for all you tech-savvy people, I want to share an app that I read each morning.  It is a great reminder each day about who you are in Christ.

It is available in Android & Apple.  Here is where you can download the app:

Android-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.roboticode.identityinchrist&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsInVrLmNvLnJvYm90aWNvZGUuaWRlbnRpdHlpbmNocmlzdCJd
Apple-Go to the app store and search for Identity in Christ Daily

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48

What is D6 Conference?