Tweets and more tweets

This is a now a regular feature on the blog.  Usually on Mondays, I get caught up on my favorite podcasts and this usually results in a lot of tweeting on that day.  However, if you are at work and not checking Twitter during that time, you might miss some of the great truth being shared by others.  So, I am sharing some of best tweets from the previous week which include great wisdom and truth.
The object of your faith is always more important than the amount of your faith. Reset your faith, hope and confidence in Christ today! @pastorjimtvc
The grace that saved us is the same grace that sustains us. If it was good for eternal life, it's good for daily life! @JeremyG220
Being gospel-centered means that the gospel not only saves you but permeates all areas of your life. #gospelcentered @clayadkisson
Reformed piety is not interested in checking off boxes. Reformed piety is dying to self & living to Christ. @RScottClark
The Bible is not primarily about good instructions it's about Good News. It's not a list of steps, it's a story about a promise. @rjgrune
 My identity is not in what I do or what I love. My identity is WHO loves me-Jesus. @RelevantChris
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48