MB Convention & Vacation

Starting tomorrow, I will be out of the office for a week. I will be attending the MB Pastor's Get Together on Aug. 3-5 in Norman, OK followed by the Southern District Conference Convention Aug. 5-7. I am looking forward to a time of refreshment and relaxation with my wife and kids.

Following the convention, we plan to take a mini-vacation in Oklahoma City. We are still deciding what to do, but it will probably involve air conditioning or water. I would appreciate any fun family ideas from those who live in the Oklahoma City area. We only have two days. Leave a comment with any great suggestions.

I will try and update the blog with any great quotes or thoughts from both of these events & also any pictures from our family vacation. Check back throughout the week.

By the way, Happy Birthday, Dad!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48