Names During Sabbatical

Tomorrow is my first day back at work after my 3 month sabbatical.  It has been a great time of rest, relationships, and reflection.  I plan to write posts about all three of these over the next week.  Today, I am going to list names of people that I am thankful for that impacted my Sabbatical.  All of you were important and I appreciate your part in shaping me spiritually.  If I forgot you, I am so sorry.  In no particular order:

Andrew, Jason, Jason, Byron, Robin, Marci, Arnie, Paul, Brandon, Josh, Sarah, Brian, Ken, Mickey, Anne, Matt, Russell, Carl, Paul, Tullian, Hank, Tim, Les, Amy, Juan Carlos, Rita, Carl, Deb, Seth, Hugo, Jack, Felis, Pedro, God the Father, God the Son, God the Spirit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quotes from Prodigal Church

Interview with R.J. Grunewald about Reading Romans with Luther