Names During Sabbatical

Tomorrow is my first day back at work after my 3 month sabbatical.  It has been a great time of rest, relationships, and reflection.  I plan to write posts about all three of these over the next week.  Today, I am going to list names of people that I am thankful for that impacted my Sabbatical.  All of you were important and I appreciate your part in shaping me spiritually.  If I forgot you, I am so sorry.  In no particular order:

Andrew, Jason, Jason, Byron, Robin, Marci, Arnie, Paul, Brandon, Josh, Sarah, Brian, Ken, Mickey, Anne, Matt, Russell, Carl, Paul, Tullian, Hank, Tim, Les, Amy, Juan Carlos, Rita, Carl, Deb, Seth, Hugo, Jack, Felis, Pedro, God the Father, God the Son, God the Spirit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48