Summer Camp

I love summer camp!  How about you?  I have some of my greatest memories at camp including my decision to follow Jesus.  I am thankful for Westminster Woods in Fall River, KS.  I also have many great memories working at camps including Westminster Woods, Camp Tawakoni and now Southern District Mennonite Brethren Kids Camp at Tabor College. 

Below you will find information for this summer's camps for 3rd graders through high school.  To register for these camps, go to www.sdcmbyouth.org If you have questions about Kids Camp, please contact me.  For Jr. High and Sr. High Camps, please contact our youth pastor, Jared Menard.

There is also an opportunity for you to serve as a counselor or staff at these camps.  To serve at camp, you must apply.  If interested, you can apply at https://applysdcmb.campbrainstaff.com/

I am excited for this year's summer camp!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48