Here are a few things to ponder prior to Sunday:
Read the Bible passage: Nehemiah 9:9-21
Questions to think about:
- Who do you understand God to be?
- What views of God do you have that are not the God of the Bible? These may have come from teaching over the years or our culture.
- What are examples of the ways that God is Good and Great?
- Why is it sometimes hard to believe God is Good and Great?
- God As He Longs For You To See Him by Chip Ingram
- The Christian Faith by Michael Horton
- The Attributes of God by A.W. Pink
- The Prodigal God by Tim Keller
- The Good and Beautiful God by James Bryan Smith