Blogging Live At D6 Conference

As you have probably heard, I will be blogging live from the D6 Conference. I look forward to sharing with you quotes from the speakers as well as my reflections. I posted a schedule several days ago about the live streaming schedule. Today, I have included a list of my fellow bloggers who will be joining me at D6 for the blogging circle. I look forward to meeting them and blogging together Sept. 21-23. For more information about the D6 Conference, visit www.d6conference.com

D6 Conference Bloggers

This year we’ve invited several to participate in a blogger’s circle. This way, those of you who can’t get the full experience of being there can at least get a small taste of it from home (or, *cough*, work). The bloggers will be posting updates, providing commentary, conducting interviews with speakers, and chatting live with readers during live-streamed sessions. Here is the list of bloggers we know are coming, although we’ve heard rumors of more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48