Way to go, fuzion!

I am so proud of our 5th & 6th graders which is called fuzion.  One of my favorite parts of this ministry is our monthly service projects.  As I read about pre-teen ministry, I discovered that at this age there is great potential for developing and using their gifts.  Therefore, I incorporated service into the DNA of this ministry. 

Tonight, a group of 24 fuzion students & 9 leaders headed to North Newton to fill MCC Kits.  For those who are unfamiliar with MCC Kits, they are bags of school supplies that go throughout the world.  They include 4 notebooks, 4 pencils, 12 colored pencils, an eraser, & a ruler.  Our fuzion students made 286 kits in a little over 30 minutes.  These kits will go to students in Bosnia, Iraq, Haiti, & Jordan. 

I was so proud as they worked really hard to get the kits done.  God is pleased with your service as well.  Way to go, fuzion!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48