Playing on the Radio

I love this new song by Blanca called "Greater Is He."  It reminds us that no matter what we face, we have a God that is with us and greater than all things.  It is another song recently released based on 1 John 4:4 which says "You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world."



I face a giant
In over my head
Help me to look up
I take a deep breath
And take the next step
Though I may be weak
I know who is with me

[Chorus:]
And greater is He living in me
Than he who is in the world
Whatever may come, His strength is enough
My heart is at peace, for greater is He

I face an ocean
The waves are raging
Help me to look up
You’ll do what I can’t
And I’ll walk on dry land
I’ll step out on the sea
‘Cause I know who is with me

[Chorus]

And in His name, giants will fall
And in His name, oceans will part
And in His name, there’s nothing we won’t overcome
This is our God, this is our God
This is our God, this is our God

[Chorus]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48

What is D6 Conference?