Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone!

Here I am back in Hesston typing on my "new to me" laptop-thanks to Bethany's Uncle Bob. Both Bethany and I are now able to spend our time on the computer at the same time and we don't have to share.

I have not been posting for the last week as I was on vacation. I spent the last week in Yates Center. I enjoyed the relaxing days and especially the time when I took my kids and nieces sledding 5 days in a row. For those that are interested, we went to 3 different hills-one on north side of vo-ag building at high school, one on northwest corner of new high school gym, and the last was at the old water plant. The kids had a great time. It was really cold the last two days, but we spent an hour each day the previous three.

I also enjoyed getting to see the Abbott's while in Iola for a brief visit on Wednesday. We had to check on the house and wanted to give give Mitchell and Mackenzie some time to spend with our neighbors across the street so we went to the square and caught Eddie and Jeannette. It was a great visit!

New Year's Eve was a quiet one. I didn't even make it to midnight. I am getting old. The kids really wanted to make it, but they went to sleep around 11:30. On New Year's Day, we showed our house in Iola again. We are hoping for a contract very soon. Please pray with us for that house to sell.

I look forward to another year of blogging. I am thankful for so many things and am ready for a great 2010. Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48

What is D6 Conference?