Happy Birthday Mackenzie & Ed

This is a re-post from a year ago.

I didn't have time to write a post yesterday in honor of my beautiful daughter, Mackenzie. So, I am writing it a day late. While I am wishing "Happy Birthday" I will also say it to my college roommate, Ed, whose birthday is today. Happy Birthday to you both!

As I reflect on Mackenzie's birthday, I am reminded of God's faithfulness. I wrote a post two years ago describing Mackenzie's first days out of the womb. She was born at 35 weeks and spent 2 weeks in the hospital. As we looked at pictures, it is a reminder of the great care she received, but more importantly of God bringing her through a difficult time. Bethany and I are continually amazed at how God gave us peace despite Mackenzie's health situation.

I am so excited to see how God uses Mackenzie in the future. She is a true servant. She loves to help others and always considers others. She will go along with things to avoid conflict in the home. She is a caring, sensitive young lady. I love her and I am proud of the young lady she is becoming. Happy Birthday Mackenzie!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48