Calling all dads, grandpas, and uncles!

Hesston Elementary has started a new program at the school called Watch D.O.G.S.  It stands for Dads of Great Students.  The purpose is to get more men involved at the schools as well as safety.

Today was my first day.  It was a great experience.  I walked around the halls and perimeter of the building several times throughout the day as well as helped in classrooms.  My highlight was eating lunch with my daughter, playing with the kids at recess, and working with groups of students.

I highly recommend and encourage each father figure in the Hesston area to sign up to be involved with Watch D.O.G.S!  It is a great program for many reasons and it a blessing to receive smiles from the students throughout the day.

To learn more, contact the Hesston Elementary school or visit www.fathers.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48