Promises of God from Malachi

“My name will be great among the nations, from the rising to the setting of the sun.  In every place incense and pure offerings will be brought to my name, because my name will be great among the nations,’ says the Lord Almighty” (1:11).
“See, I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me.  Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come,’ says the Lord Almighty.  But who can endure the day of his coming?  Who can stand when he appears?  For he will be like a refiner’s fire or a launderer’s soap.  He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; he will purify the Levites and refine them like gold and silver” (3:1-3).
“I the Lord do not change.  So you, O descendants of Jacob, are not destroyed” (3:6).
“For you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings.  And you will go out and leap like calves released from the stall” (4:2).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48