Promises of God from Zechariah

“Shout and be glad, O Daughter of Zion.  For I am coming, and I will live among you, declares the Lord.  ‘Many nations will be joined with the Lord in that day and will become my people.  I will live among you and you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me to you.  The Lord will inherit Judah as his portion in the holy land and will again choose Jerusalem.  Be still before the Lord, all mankind, because he has roused himself from his holy dwelling’” (2:10-13).
"Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord Almighty” (4:6).

“I will bring them back to live in Jerusalem; they will be my people, and I will be faithful and righteous to them as their God” (8:7).
“Rejoice greatly, O Daughter of Zion!  Shout, daughter of Jerusalem!  See, your king comes to you, righteous and having salvation, gentle and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey. . . . He will proclaim peace to the nations.  His rule will extend from sea to sea and from the River to the ends of the earth” (9:9-10).

“The Lord will be king over the whole earth.  On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name” (14:9).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48

What is D6 Conference?